big question please

• 6 replies
    • cojo013
      cojo013
      Bronze
      i„ve been registered my account on pokerstars and i would like to receive my starting second capital there thx :*
      best regards,
      :cEmilio
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello cojo013,

I'm sorry to say its not possible to receive a second starting capital at another site than the one that was offered. If you are unable to receive it at Titan you will have to wait until you perhaps get another offer for a different site.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • cojo013
      cojo013
      Bronze
      now i have a big problem ......when i registered a missletter from my mail ...in stead of my xxxxx119 i wrote xxxxx110 .....i talked with support to change my account details and number ...... when it will be oke i understand that the account number will be other and than how can i receive my bonus on titan cause in my poker sites were registered with the last bad number ..... hmm i need some help please and advices
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello cojo013,

I don't understand your question.. If you entered a wrong Titan # then contact our support via the ticket system: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/ in order to have them correct it.

They should be able to do so without any problems.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • cojo013
      cojo013
      Bronze
      sorry abouy my exprimation ! the problem is i made my account on titan with another mail adress ! mistype it :instead if avoid119@yahoo.com i wrote avoid110@yahoo.com ! the corect email adress is avoid119@yahoo.com

i made that account just for my second bonus that i will give a try .....and nothing happened since now ! i send a mail to titan support they changed my password but i dont know if they changed my email too ....i will give another try !
      best regards,
      :cEmilio
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello cojo013,

Matters regarding your Titan account you have to clear with the Titan support - we have no influence on that :(

Best regards
      SoyCD