This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

happy hour(s)

• QuickDick
      QuickDick
      Bronze
      hi all,

today I spotted, that after 8 PM i gained double MCP`s, do anyone know something about that? it`s just temporary bonus? what time is this bonus active?

thanks for any information
  • 5 replies
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      LINK
    • Redcar100
      Redcar100
      Bronze
      Hi,

There will be a double points day on 1st April also.
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by QuickDick
      hi all,

today I spotted, that after 8 PM i gained double MCP`s, do anyone know something about that? it`s just temporary bonus? what time is this bonus active?

thanks for any information
      i can never understand, when someone is a member on a site, that they ask questions in a forum, instead of trying to find out for themselves by reading relevant information as provided by said site.
    • QuickDick
      QuickDick
      Bronze
      first of all, thanks for info, I briefly browsed the forum for that, but i can`t find that (or just missed)

additionaly, I think, this is what are forums made for, where anybody could ask anything and if somebody is able and willing to help, will do that without unnecessary criticism
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by QuickDick
      first of all, thanks for info, I briefly browsed the forum for that, but i can`t find that (or just missed)

additionaly, I think, this is what are forums made for, where anybody could ask anything and if somebody is able and willing to help, will do that without unnecessary criticism
      not a criticism merely an observation.

by the way, how on earth could you miss it? it states clearly(quite a large advert in fact) in the promotions section about happy hours!

anything else you'd like help with?