happy hour(s)

• QuickDick
      QuickDick
      Bronze
      hi all,

today I spotted, that after 8 PM i gained double MCP`s, do anyone know something about that? it`s just temporary bonus? what time is this bonus active?

thanks for any information
  • 5 replies
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      LINK
    • Redcar100
      Redcar100
      Bronze
      Hi,

There will be a double points day on 1st April also.
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by QuickDick
      hi all,

today I spotted, that after 8 PM i gained double MCP`s, do anyone know something about that? it`s just temporary bonus? what time is this bonus active?

thanks for any information
      i can never understand, when someone is a member on a site, that they ask questions in a forum, instead of trying to find out for themselves by reading relevant information as provided by said site.
    • QuickDick
      QuickDick
      Bronze
      first of all, thanks for info, I briefly browsed the forum for that, but i can`t find that (or just missed)

additionaly, I think, this is what are forums made for, where anybody could ask anything and if somebody is able and willing to help, will do that without unnecessary criticism
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by QuickDick
      first of all, thanks for info, I briefly browsed the forum for that, but i can`t find that (or just missed)

additionaly, I think, this is what are forums made for, where anybody could ask anything and if somebody is able and willing to help, will do that without unnecessary criticism
      not a criticism merely an observation.

by the way, how on earth could you miss it? it states clearly(quite a large advert in fact) in the promotions section about happy hours!

anything else you'd like help with?