Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP2:
      $3,86
      Hero:
      $3,70

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with J:club: , J:spade:
      4 folds, MP2 calls $0,10, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0,60, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0,50.

I was on my way out of table because I double up before, wait to bb and JJ comes. Its ok play that or only AA and KK in this spot? Flop help me this time, but maybe in a long run ....

Flop: ($1,35) K:heart: , J:heart: , 6:diamond: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $0,70, MP2 folds.

Final Pot: $2,05

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows three of a kind, jacks (Jc Js)

Hero wins with three of a kind, jacks (Jc Js)
  • 3 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      If you have some postflop playing knowledge it fine I believe. I usually play AQ+ and JJ+, sometimes TT depending on the situation but I've played BSS and many SnG's. If you don't have much experience I'd stick to the KK+. Also after doubling up you have to be more willing to let go of KK when an A pops up
    • qwery1
      qwery1
      Bronze
      Hi dadude77,

thanks for your experienced reply. I am fixed limit player, its most of my effort (800hands/day). Sometimes I need clear my head after session and also want to be a universal player, therefore I start learn NL SSS two days ago. Next weeks I expect post some maybe stupid hands here, but I learn most of my fl knowledge this way, therefore I stick to this.

Very thanks for your willingness help me, be bless and gl at the tables, qwery1.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello Qwery1,

When you just start with SSS, stick to KK+ when having doubled up. When you want to expand your experience, slowly start playing AK+,JJ+ and then to your regular SHC.

When in doubt, you can always post the hand here so we can analyze it together ;)

As played, you did fine so nothing to comment about that :)

Best regards,
      Gerv