This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SNG 9-Man / Hand Review

• DSharkP
      DSharkP
      Silver
      Hey Guys,

After a long while i am back at SNG 9-Man, and after a little session, some spots came to mind and looking it over now on HEM trying to figure out a few spots.
      I ll be using a link with the Hand Replay, since for some reason i cant use the Hand History Converter here..any hints are more then welcome.

In this Spot, I was unsure if i should 3Bet or Fold, even though just now looking at Villains Stats he had a 43/30 in 76 Hands.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?6851188

In this second one, I am unsure on my sizing on the Turn, because now looking at it, kind of seems like the majority of he time i ll only get called by worse

http://www.pokerhand.org/?6851190

On this one its just a question about my range here to open here, wasnt sure about it.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?6851192

This one, looking back at it now, I m not sure if i played it correctly or not...at least now looking back it seems quite unorthodox

http://www.pokerhand.org/?6851193

This is all for now, Sorry if its not properly put, I am kind of new to the "Posting Hands"

Thanks in advance for every opinion or advice.
  • 5 replies
    • arnaldofiori
      arnaldofiori
      Bronze
      Hey m8,

1st spot: Usually early position limpers in STT had a dangerous range of PP's and sometimes good potential cards and as the 2nd player came with iso-raise I understand (independently of his stats) you made the correct decision to fold. I think is relevant to make a note in the limper player.

2nd spot: I would 3-bet higher, something, like 4.5x. Otf I would make 50% co's the board doesn't offer too many draws and the paired board. Ott I really didn't understand why you pushed? fear for a flush draw? didn't make sense because you gave him better odds on the flop. I think a 3/4 pot bet would be good.

3rd spot: With 28BB you can narrow your hand for something like 99+ and AQs+, AK, entering in the pot with 2,1 size bet and having a good reading about villains range vs action.

4th spot: I could do this move with QQ+ to invite someone pushes wide range over a limper, but really depends on the villain's reading and your image. With 77 I think it wasn't a good move I would open raise to win dead money and just call 3bets with pretty decent reading.

Hey, please keep in mind that I'm not even a good player and just sharing my thoughts.

Good lucky on the tables and Peace,
    • DSharkP
      DSharkP
      Silver
      Thanks Arnaldo , Appreciate the feedback

On the second spot, i think i pushed because i believe i was thinking if i bet and he raises i ll have to cal anyway, so i decided to push, but i m sure i played it horribly.

On the last one 77 , I limped with intention on calling a short stack i believe, but spiked my interest to have some other info cause i dont really remember what was my thought process at that point, since i am now getting back to STT and my Framework is still in the builds per say.
    • bookai
      bookai
      Bronze
      1- Being in the SB is the only think that makes me uncomfortable playing AQ against a 43/30 player in that first hand.
      2- I was gonna say you wouldn't get called by worse but then I saw the result...nice villains you found there :P I would bet a little more on the flop, though.
      3- I would no doubt open this hand 6 handed and chip leading.
      4- I don't like the limp unless you have reads that something will happen and have a plan for that. If you use that too much good players will start exploring your limps by raising. I would definitely put a note on a player who makes that play, for instance.

Good luck on your poker journey!!
    • DSharkP
      DSharkP
      Silver
      Thanks Bookai haha... Cant complain about ACR Poker when it comes to villains lol
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I have moved your hands in our hand discussion forum. There fits it better.
      It's smart to post 1 hand at the same time. Than it's easier to discuss about it.

Cheers,
      SDK1987