This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

2$ | FR | T |resteal| 88

• maniac
      maniac
      Silver
      hi,

he is a tight player with 9/9/11 on 48. I think will be too nitty in the long run. Anyhow vs those guys I am struggling. If he tends to be a good reg. He will be restealing wide enough so I have to call my 88. If he as nitty as I think he is I just can't call it. He needs to shove 11% to make this one a clear call. I think its close. Do you call or fold as default. 99 is an easy call. I tend to fold 66. hrc

Party, $2 Buy-in (40/80 blinds, 10 ante) No Limit Hold'em Tournament, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: 2,322 (29 bb)
      BB: 2,888 (36.1 bb)
      UTG: 3,812 (47.7 bb)
      MP: 2,096 (26.2 bb)
      CO: 542 (6.8 bb)
      Hero (BTN): 1,840 (23 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with :8s: :8c:
      3 folds, Hero raises to 168, SB folds, BB raises to 544, Hero folds

greets

maniac
  • 2 replies
    • Mayb3n0T
      Mayb3n0T
      Silver
      48 hands it's a small sample so its difficult to assume anything, at least you know that he isn't a loose player. So if i think that i have an advantage to the other players at the table i would fold this, and wait for better spots you still have a good stack. But i don't think it's a terrible mistake to call here, it's probably the last hand that i might call vs this kind of players.

Cumps ;)
    • DSharkP
      DSharkP
      Silver
      Hey,

I d def fold this right here, BBs Range here is Strong most of the time, and I would not be so worried about Re-Stealing ranges when the blinds are so low to be honest, When BB reach levels 15BB and lower , then i might opt on a different line, but as it is here i think its way -EV to call