This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 - QQ Overpair

• ABShortland
      ABShortland
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy hand converter:

Known players:
      BB:
      $3.58
      UTG2:
      $5.85
      MP1:
      $10.87
      MP2:
      $4.64
      MP3:
      $5.00
      CO:
      $1.79
      BU:
      $7.43
      SB:
      $5.60

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with Q, Q.
      Hero raises to $0.2, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.20, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.20, BU folds, SB raises to $1.1, BB folds, Hero calls $0.90, MP2 calls $0.90, CO folds.

Flop: ($3.55) 6, 3, 8 (3 players)
      SB bets $2.05, Hero raises to $4.75, MP2 calls $3.54, SB calls $2.45(All-In).

Turn: ($16.34) 4 (3 players)

River: ($16.34) K (3 players)

Final Pot: $16.34.

Results follow (highlight to see):

SB shows a pair of aces (Ac Ad)
      Hero shows a pair of queens (Qs Qc)
      MP2 shows high card king (Ts Js)
      SB wins with a pair of aces (Ac Ad).

----

Hope the hand is readable enough! .. Not quite sure how to directly export a hand from elephant to the forum so i went from the HH, if anyone could tell me how to do that it would be great! =) Anyhow!

Was wondering if i played this correctly? .. I guess the signs of a Premium pocket pair were there and i should've really folded to the C-bet on the flop.
      Also was calling the 3Bet preflop the right thing to do? .. I was planning on seeing how the flop turned out and if any overcards hit just fold my hand instantly however it brought abit of a sticky situation and ended up me losing just over 1BI

Thanks in Advance

Adam.

(P.S - Lol i wish i could play MP2 all day)
  • 1 reply