SSS against Donkbet?

• dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Say im on BU with AQ, one limper, I raise to 5 bbs, he calls oop. Then dry flop but didn't hit anything for me. But he donk bets.. Usually I would cbet. Do I just fold to his donkbet?
  • 5 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      If the villain has two cards and raise and you have two cards what you are going to do if you are playing:
      a) NL holdem
      b) Crazy Pineapple (obv he is cheating)
      c) Limit holdem and your shirt is black
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      ???
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Different villains, different "dry" flops, different donk bet sizes, different stack to pot ration, different table dynamics...
      Question with absolutely no meaning...

If villains is betting small some of the times is a bluff so you probably can shove and find a fold or at least 6 outs.
      If he is donk betting overbeting the pot you need to be ahead far more often so you can fold...

Best regards,
      Kukki

P.S. Crazy pineapple is a holdem with 3 cards preflop if you did not get the "joke".
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      ah lol. Sorry didn't know of it :D yeah I guess thats true. Reading my post I didn't write everything I meant to. It was a min donkbet :D lol. Should I cbet over that like usual or just fold? I'm just going on stats while multitabling
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Again it's villain dependent, but if you even cbet every time on the lower limits it's not so big of a mistake...

If he donkbet/shove make a note....