This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Greatest Comeback Ever????

• jakedamansnake
      jakedamansnake
      Bronze
      Was playing a 10$ 9 person SnG on Fulltilt, got down to the bubble and was sucked out on and thus reduced to 40 chips....
      several double ups and suckouts later i found myself back into the game, and soon later won to take home 45$

As amazed and excited as i am for this win im curious to see if anyone else has had such a comeback before?
  • 2 replies
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Well once in a MTT i was left with 90 chips(3BBs),right after the losing hand i get AA and ofc go all in :D well what happened was that the hole table called my raise,ofc they would and the flop came A,9,A.I felt really stupid to go all in previous hand.So i got to 810 that hand,some hands after got kk and qq twice which brought me back in the tourney with almost 4500 chips in bout 5 mins.Finished the MTT 7th and won bout 100$,dont remember exactly how much.This happened like 3months ago or something but i ll never forget that tourney.
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jakedamansnake
      thus reduced to 40 chips....
      What were the blinds btw?

I once had roughly 50 chips (blinds: 100/200) on the bubble of a super turbo and came back to win it! I remember the runner-up asked me if I had some kind of special ties with Full Tilt or something, and he was so serious. I just lol'ed