This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Invite to join study group

• Manko989
      Manko989
      Basic
      Hello, I wanted to quickly extend an invite to anyone interested in joining an online study group.

Several players already involved and actively participating. Several strong and winning players. Playing various levels from micros to mid stakes.

The topics of the group are: bad beats, braggy hands, general, goals/results, hand analysis, mental game, poker books, session mistakes, study, tilt, and session videos for sweats.

All serious poker players who are actively working to improve their games are welcome.

After joining, please take a moment to introduce yourself in the introductions channel. Cheers!
  • 5 replies
    • thespiceoflife
      thespiceoflife
      Gold
      Hello I'm interested in joining a study group, a winning 5 and 10 nl player, looking to move up soon.
    • Post removed

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I am an old member of PS but I have been away from the tables and the school for couple years, it will be great to join a group where I can refresh my knowledge as the poker is in evolution all the time and maybe can share something I did learn in the years ...

I have a job going on these days, so, the evening I am totally free but as I am a freelance I can choice the time as well; I share that because I do not know how it structured the group.

Thanks in advance for your attention
      In the main time I wait for a reply I wish you all the best at the tables

Kiroman :spade:

TY :f_pleased:
    • Post removed

• milancacak
      milancacak
      Bronze
      im new !