Stack
      MP1:
      $2.00
      MP2:
      $10.03
      Hero:
      $9.83

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q:heart: , Q:diamond: . MP1 posts a blind of $0.10.
      UTG2 folds, MP1 checks, MP2 raises to $0.45, Hero raises to $1.35, 5 folds, MP2 raises to $4.30, Hero folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.95

took a LONG time to think about this. by the time my timebank ran out, I was still thinking hard about pushing (can't call, right?), but it didn't feel right. I also wasn't fully confident about how the QQ plays out vs his 4bet range in this manner. Since I couldn't make a decision with purpose (not enough knowledge), I decided that a push by me would just be a guess, and wishful thinking. So I folded.

Thoughts:

The main reason why I feel villain is especially dangerous here is that his $4 looks very suspicious. I think if he had AK, JJ or TT, he would have raised all in directly to create more fold equity.

With $4 seems like he's feigning weakness but really enticing me to call or push. Since has full stack too, I'm quite sure he's not scared of flop at this point (hence $4 bet).

I obviously dont' have odds for set value.
  • 6 replies