This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] SD + FD vs 2 oponents

• silent21
      silent21
      Global
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $20.63
      CO:
      $9.25
      Hero:
      $9.76

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with J:diamond: , T:diamond:
      2 folds, CO calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.35) 8:diamond: , Q:heart: , K:diamond: (3 players)
      BB bets $0.35, CO raises to $0.70, Hero raises to $2.80, BB folds, CO calls $2.10.

Turn: ($6.30) T:heart: (2 players)
      CO bets $1.10, Hero calls $1.10.

River: ($8.50) 2:heart: (2 players)
      CO bets $1.70, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $8.50

i think i was supposed to raise preflop and then continue as original raiser.
      was the reraise on flop correct? FD+SD are alot of ourt i was thinking of shovinf but not sure..
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      You should definitely raise preflop. You have position and a hand with great playability , and a limp from CO means nothing. As played I also raise that flop , might even straight shove the flop , because a turn is often an action killer and you have the equity required. As played turn is ugly , you have the odds to call but I would just shove it there . His bet looks weak and you still have equity
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Raise pre
      postflop: raise and get it in on the flop - you have a monster
      turn: I dunno what his bet means but I am still shipping, you have soooooo many outs and just a little fe would be ok.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar