This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

BBS start

• Mehjia
      Mehjia
      Bronze
      The rules of bankroll management when following the BBS:

Always buy in with a full stack (100 Big Blinds). 100 BBs are therefore one buy-in.

* You can move up a limit when you have at least 25 buy-ins at that limit in your bankroll.
      * You must move down a limit when you have 25 buy-ins or less at that limit in your bankroll.

I just want to be sure that i understand , so if i start the BBS with a bankroll of 60$ , i should start with 0.01/0.02 blinds , and move to 0.02/0.04 when i will have 100$ ?
      If yes what is beste for me to do ? stay and play with this low blinds or play with 0.05/0.10 with SSS at least till i will hit 100$ and then try the BBS with 0.02/0.04 ?
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey Mehjia,

My suggestion would be to grind out NL10 using the SSS until you get your bankroll to $100+ and then start playing and learning about the BSS on NL5 as recommended by the strat guides.

Regards,
      -Steve