This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$1.50/$3 9-Man SNG

• DSharkP
      DSharkP
      Silver
      Hey Guys,

Today I had a bunch of Pocket Pairs and Semi Strong Hands ( A10-AJ / KQ ) and got me into weird places.

1 - Early Stages , Early Position you have 88, Open-Raise ? Limp ? Fold ?
      What if it was a 44 ? or 33? So generally i am wondering what to do with 22-99 in Early or Mid Position, when you are the first one to act ( If in MP, assume everyone else folded )

2- Early Stages, someone opens to 60 (10/20 BB ) , You are MP with KQo, Call ? Fold ?
      What if it was A10 - AJ - QJs ?

3- Another thing that happened today, was in a lot of tables we reach Blind Level 75/150 , and there are still 9 Players left , well being that most everyone has around 8-12BB at that point, it becomes hard to Push/Fold due to the fact that theres still 8 / 7 / 6 to act after, Any advice on this specific case?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help you might give me.
  • 6 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      This is a hand discussion forum and it's smart to post hands here. Than we know the chip dynamic and postion and the blinds and antes in the game you are playing.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • adasko99
      adasko99
      Gold
      I play those on Stars, so there's antes, which should make you open wider.
      I open something like 55+ from EP and 22+ from MP.
      It's also easier to get paid by worse hands when hitting baby sets at the micros (so in the long run, you're not isolating yourself vs getting paid scraps or loosing chunks when set over set like at the higher stakes)

So they open to 3bbs from EP right?
      KQs - I call
      KQo - I fold
      AJo, ATo - I usually fold, sometimes 3bet bluff (vs specific players)
      AJs, ATs - I call
      QJs - I call

So easy at the micros to get paid when hitting a flush or a straight and also so many times those noobs let you get there REALLY cheaply :f_biggrin:

You can solve those spots in either Holdem Resources Calculator or ICMizer :f_thumbsup:
    • DSharkP
      DSharkP
      Silver
      Thanks for the Info adasko, Appreciate that
    • adasko99
      adasko99
      Gold
      no probs :f_drink:
    • DSharkP
      DSharkP
      Silver
      Funny how after some study and analyzes this questions are so silly =p