This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Kk Nl4

• KriZ0
      KriZ0
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)      
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $3.94
      MP2:
      $1.75
      UTG+2:
      $0.81

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with K:spade: , K:club:
      Hero raises to $0.16, UTG+2 calls $0.16, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.16, 5 folds.

Flop: ($0.54) A:diamond: , 2:diamond: , 4:heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.39, UTG+2 folds, MP2 calls $0.39.

Turn: ($1.32) J:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.31, Hero calls $0.31.

River: ($1.94) 9:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.92, MP2 raises to $0.89 (All-In).

Final Pot: $3.75
  • 3 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      There are three ways to play KK into that flop -

1. Give up because of the Ace. Weakest line but a possible choice with 2 cold callers. Depends on what you think they could call with.

2. Cbet-give up. Here you make your flop cbet with intent to fold to re-raise then play check-fold turn river. Probably the line I would take here.

3. Assume no aces unless re-raised. Here you play bet-fold protecting against draws and probably check-fold river. A much stronger line.

There is almost no circumstances can you find a call line here as the only hand you beat is a bluff.
    • quksht
      quksht
      Bronze
      Well played pre flop.

I would Cbet a little less more like 30cents. Ace-rag will call and will be in the lead against you, as well as trips. Lesser hands will fold. To a reraise I would fold.

as for turn, check/fold imo. Unless you improve, duh. :D :P
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Preflop: OK.
      Flop: I'd play Check/Fold here because you are in multiway pot and it's likely that one of them has Ax.
      Turn: If they didn't bet on flop, you can bet now and try to take the pot down. But if someone if showing some kind of aggression then fold.
      River: Check/Call smallish but if the villain is betting bigger than I would prefer to fold.

As played
      Flop: OK.
      Turn: After one opponent called you have to give up here, so Check/Fold.