[NL2-NL10] Kk Nl4

• KriZ0
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)      

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with K:spade: , K:club:
      Hero raises to $0.16, UTG+2 calls $0.16, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.16, 5 folds.

Flop: ($0.54) A:diamond: , 2:diamond: , 4:heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.39, UTG+2 folds, MP2 calls $0.39.

Turn: ($1.32) J:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.31, Hero calls $0.31.

River: ($1.94) 9:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.92, MP2 raises to $0.89 (All-In).

Final Pot: $3.75
  • 3 replies
    • Jaissica
      There are three ways to play KK into that flop -

1. Give up because of the Ace. Weakest line but a possible choice with 2 cold callers. Depends on what you think they could call with.

2. Cbet-give up. Here you make your flop cbet with intent to fold to re-raise then play check-fold turn river. Probably the line I would take here.

3. Assume no aces unless re-raised. Here you play bet-fold protecting against draws and probably check-fold river. A much stronger line.

There is almost no circumstances can you find a call line here as the only hand you beat is a bluff.
    • quksht
      Well played pre flop.

I would Cbet a little less more like 30cents. Ace-rag will call and will be in the lead against you, as well as trips. Lesser hands will fold. To a reraise I would fold.

as for turn, check/fold imo. Unless you improve, duh. :D :P
    • veriz
      Preflop: OK.
      Flop: I'd play Check/Fold here because you are in multiway pot and it's likely that one of them has Ax.
      Turn: If they didn't bet on flop, you can bet now and try to take the pot down. But if someone if showing some kind of aggression then fold.
      River: Check/Call smallish but if the villain is betting bigger than I would prefer to fold.

As played
      Flop: OK.
      Turn: After one opponent called you have to give up here, so Check/Fold.