Cashing out 10.000$ from PokerStars somehow..?

• Jurate06
      Jurate06
      Bronze
      Hello everyone ;)
      So I am starting my blog today because I didn't have success with my 50$ and I only have 4.10$ left in my account. I was always reading my boyfriends' blog here: Trying to pick a lucky lottery ticket ... ;)
      Yes, I am the reason why he did go broke.

My goal is to reach $10.000 in my PokerStars account or I should say cash out 10000$ from pokerstars one day. Is that possible? We will see. I will try to play turbo DONs mainly by USING bankroll management. If I won't get lucky at first I will make a 50$ deposit and use a bonus code which will give me a chance of extra 50$. I will play SNGs (DONs mainly).

I could set a time goal for that too but I am not sure how much time will I have for poker. So there won't be a time goal for me.
      Meet you at the tables.
      All your comments are highly appreciated.

Long-Term Goals:
      Cashing out 10.000$
      Reaching GoldStar VIP level at PokerStars one day
      Reaching Platinum Level at PokerStrategy one day

Bankroll*: $65.20
      FPP*: 17
      Cashed out: $233/10.000$ (2.33%)

* - I will update this as often as I remember ;)
  • 78 replies
    • Zeffke
      Zeffke
      Bronze
      Nice to see you starting a blog here! The road to 10.000$ is a long one and it won't be easy sometimes. But don't forget to keep improvng your game because that might be even more important and might even help you reach your goal faster.

Good luck!
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      And how are you going to reach $156? If I understand right you have $4 at this moment. You should reconsider about 30 buyins I think that's not enough for turbo dons.

Keep posting :D
    • Jurate06
      Jurate06
      Bronze
      I will start with 4$ and will play 1.1$ turbo DONs :) If I'll reach 156$ I'll go to 5$ buy-ins :P A long way to go.

So first three tables. :O Two of them in the money. Of course a lot of bad players. I lost one table and finished in the 7th position because one guy called my all in with QJ when I had AQ... I love that they play like that. In a long-run I'll win more. :tongue:

Money in account: 4.80$
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      with 4BI im giving you chance of 10% reaching 25$$ with probably will be your safe place for 1,1$ sngz
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      No offence but your brm is ridiculous. Start with at least 20bi if you want a fair chance. GL
    • Jurate06
      Jurate06
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miskokvo
      with 4BI im giving you chance of 10% reaching 25$$ with probably will be your safe place for 1,1$ sngz
      wanna make a 25$ side bet that I will reach 25$? :tongue: :O
      I edited my first post and added a screenshot to prove that I have 4.80$ in my account. I can't make a screenshot of sharkscope showing what my graphic shows so far just because: "Not Logged In. Searches Remaining: 0" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by yaxkukmian
      No offence but your brm is ridiculous. Start with at least 20bi if you want a fair chance. GL
      I know! But I don't want to make a deposit, if I won't get lucky... yes! but WHO KNOWS! That's very very low buy-ins, people are crazy. DONs are not real poker you can easy win these without any good poker skills!
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      I appreciate your ambition, but from personal experience I found it to be demotivating to set financial goals for yourself. Of course I wish you the best of luck if you're seriously out to make $10k, that's more than I've made in my life, just don't make the mistake of planning it out too far ahead. Probably the worst thing to do is to set a goal to reach a certain amount in a given time (say getting up to $30 in a week), time pressure can match up with tilt at times. But I'm more concerned with your current bankroll. 4 buy-ins are simply not enough to survive turbo SnG variance, you're playing with scared money. Try depositing another $50, then you'll have $54 to start out with rather than $4, and you'll have a way better chance at ever making $10k. Good luck in advance.
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      Good luck with your goal!

I would join others and say that going with 4 bucks into that journey is a bit tough, especially with SNGs. Try doing SSS first, to get your BR to at least 10.

SNGs tend to get streaks of +-10 buyins in my experience and you have money for 3 atm, so its really tough.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Yeah, I'd really go play SSS at NL2 first. Should be kinda boring, but thats poker :) .
    • Jurate06
      Jurate06
      Bronze
      Berzerger thanks for your comment a lot. I appreciate that because I don't want to get broke. I edited my first post, if I lose these four I will use 50$ deposit + bonus code 100%. ;)

So no one is interested about side bet that I can turn these money into 25$ without making a deposit and by playing SNGs only?
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      I think you can do it it will be tough but I belive you can do it and I dont think it will be scared money either as you have nothing to loose realy and those DONs are pretty simple and you have the backup in the mind that if you loose your $4 you will deposit another $50 and in that case you have an effective bankroll of 54 but not yet deposited as I see it.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      It is possible not to go broke with 4 bucks, but you will need to be lucky and well, it's just a waste of time to play with 4 dollars br if you can let yourself to deposit 50. ;) it's a long way to the 10k so you should use all shortenings possible.
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jurate06
      So no one is interested about side bet that I can turn these money into 25$ without making a deposit and by playing SNGs only?
      That would a be a poor bet for any of us to take on, because if you don't make it, and one of us wins the bet, what are you going to pay us with?
      If you do make it, we are out whatever the bet was. :)

Good luck. Focus on reads, and dont play more than four (4) tables at once. Its mostly robo-poker beyond that number. Beep-boop! :)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vargan
      That would a be a poor bet for any of us to take on, because if you don't make it, and one of us wins the bet, what are you going to pay us with?

Good luck. Focus on reads, and dont play more than four (4) tables at once. Its mostly robo-poker beyond that number. Beep-boop! :)
      26 tabled 1$ DoNs, got ITM 18/26 times :D ? But if you want really fast profit, I guess it's better to just 4 table max and get reads + maybe use some progressive BRM...
    • Jurate06
      Jurate06
      Bronze
      I just need one person who wants to make that bet. :) If I lose, I will deposit 75$ and send 25$ to another person. Of course it can be fulltiltpoker as well because I have money there too. If I win a person can send me the money easily too. So?? Who wants to be brave?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      I just need one person who wants to make that bet. :) If I lose, I will deposit 75$ and send 25$ to another person. Of course it can be fulltiltpoker as well because I have money there too. If I win a person can send me the money easily too. So?? Who wants to be brave?
      Why does this seem fishy to me? I think more trustworthy would be to send the money to a neutral person that can be trusted... + the 1:1 odds... DoNs are just too easy for that.
    • Jurate06
      Jurate06
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Why does this seem fishy to me? I think more trustworthy would be to send the money to a neutral person that can be trusted... + the 1:1 odds... DoNs are just too easy for that.
      we can do that as well. ;) But I am not going to play anything else then DONs
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi

+1 If anyone's gonna make the bet, get someone to escrow the money. I'd do it if someone wants. But I have a feeling this will all be deleted because of the forum rules, i don't wanna take the time to go get it exactly. But where someone can be put at risk, money exchanges etc.
    • travoltaJOHNy
      travoltaJOHNy
      Bronze
      Sekmes :)