This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

OESD and flush draw after the flop ????

• 3 replies
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      I think it is because it won't hit often enough to make profit in the long run with a Short Stack, if you had raised before the flop then you also have fold equity along with the 8 or 9 outer.
    • mitzkracher
      mitzkracher
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PidKoker
      I think it is because it won't hit often enough to make profit in the long run with a Short Stack, if you had raised before the flop then you also have fold equity along with the 8 or 9 outer.
      exactly . if u arent the original raiser , u have less fold equity and if he bets and u push allin , u have just 30-35% equity , which isn´t enough in the most cases
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mitzkracher
      Originally posted by PidKoker
      exactly . if u arent the original raiser , u have less fold equity and if he bets and u push allin , u have just 30-35% equity , which isn´t enough in the most cases
      that and the fact that if you haven't raised preflop, the pot will be very small so your pot odds will suck :P .