OESD and flush draw after the flop ????

• 3 replies
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      I think it is because it won't hit often enough to make profit in the long run with a Short Stack, if you had raised before the flop then you also have fold equity along with the 8 or 9 outer.
    • mitzkracher
      mitzkracher
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PidKoker
      I think it is because it won't hit often enough to make profit in the long run with a Short Stack, if you had raised before the flop then you also have fold equity along with the 8 or 9 outer.
      exactly . if u arent the original raiser , u have less fold equity and if he bets and u push allin , u have just 30-35% equity , which isn´t enough in the most cases
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mitzkracher
      Originally posted by PidKoker
      exactly . if u arent the original raiser , u have less fold equity and if he bets and u push allin , u have just 30-35% equity , which isn´t enough in the most cases
      that and the fact that if you haven't raised preflop, the pot will be very small so your pot odds will suck :P .