I have titan Acc

• LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey guys. I play on Stars NL10 FR, but I also grind NL2 SH on iPoker (via CDPoker).

But Obviously I don't get the strategy points.

Is there any way I could connect the Titan account I already have ( I played 0 hands there and didn't receive any starting capital or bonus), possibly with the deposit bonus (or without) so I can stay at iPoker but get the strategy points and look like a PRO playing two sites?

Regards, LemOn

EDIT: Oh I see you cant retrack. Would it be possible if I created a new account?
      Is it worth a shot contacting Titan Poker and asking them if I have any options?
  • 3 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      You arnt allowed two accounts and they will shut down both and claim your BR if they detect it. Proceed with extreme caution here, remembering staff from the poker rooms probably monitor these forums from time.

You could contact the staff and explain that you have a Titan account you never played on and would like to change to Titan, but only if they allow a trackback for the unplayed account to Pokerstrategy. If they say no, their loss. I wouldnt cross my fingers though.

Definantly if you take the contact option do not attempt creating a new one afterwards.
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      I just found out that mansion is iPoker too. Nvm then, bye bye titan ;o
    • nubbe2
      nubbe2
      Black
      Yes you are allowed account on all ipoker networks.

Yuo cannot run them at once tho.