How to earn points?

• AJC2
      AJC2
      Basic
      Hi I am new to this website and I passed the quiz and will be playin on full tilt poker. I am a little bit confused on how to earn points and what those points mean or will do for me? Can someone please help me out? Thanks a lot.

Drew
  • 5 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      All that info is on this site, somewhere. I forgot where though
    • roshandc
      roshandc
      Bronze
      Hey, Im also new here and am abit confused about the points system. Im using Titan poker so i have some 'Titan points' are these the same as the strategy points? or are the two different? If they are different, how are strategy points earnt?
      Thanks
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roshandc
      Hey, Im also new here and am abit confused about the points system. Im using Titan poker so i have some 'Titan points' are these the same as the strategy points? or are the two different? If they are different, how are strategy points earnt?
      Thanks
      All I can say is that they are different
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roshandc
      Thanks
      They are diffrent but both is counted on the rake the strategy point is on contributed rake I'll guess but Titan point is rake in dealt card and what the rake get in the pot regrdles if you folded preflop.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

StrategyPoints are like the "PokerStrategy" currency and determine what status you have on this site. The higher your status the more videos, coachings and strategy articles you have access to. You earn StrategyPoints by playing on accounts at our partner sites which were created with our bonus codes. The account on which you received your starting capital is such a tracked account. You can create more tracked accounts using our attractive first deposit bonuses: The First Deposit Bonus Guide

To find our more about our rewards system and the related benefits go here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards

Best regards
      SoyCD