Promotion

• Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      was just wondering i already cleared my 50$ bonus from fulltilt which pokerstratgey.com gave me when i passed the quizz after playing ring games for 3 weeks. they e-mailed me that i will get another 50$ bonus after 3months from their first deposit. havent heard anything from them yet :(
  • 8 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      hi dwyt84, it sounds like you've already received it.

You receive $50 starting capital from PokerStrategy when you start off and a further $50 (first deposit bonus) when you've cleared sufficient points within the first 120 days.

The initial $50 from PokerStrategy is treated as your first deposit and is matched to give you a total of $100.

Does this help clarify the situation for you at all?

Best regards,

Bart
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      well thats just it. ive only received a one time deposit of 50$, but im still in the timeframe of 120 days from the first deposit so i just want to confirm that im getting one more bonus of 50$?
      thx
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dwyt84
      well thats just it. ive only received a one time deposit of 50$, but im still in the timeframe of 120 days from the first deposit so i just want to confirm that im getting one more bonus of 50$?
      thx
      Hello dwyt84,

The Full Tilt bonus is paid out in 10 steps of 10% of the bonus - so 5$ each. Each 5$ step is released as soon as you have collected 83,5 FTP.

That means as you have been playing you have been receiving $5 bonuses to your account (they should appear in your cashier). You will also receive rakeback of 27% of your rake once a week on Fridays.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      what i meant is this.

"You have successfully passed the PokerStrategy quiz. Therefore you will be awarded a bonus of $50+$100 starting capital on your preferred poker platform."

ive already receieved the 50$ bonus and have already cleared that on fulltilt. will i get another 100$ from pokerstrategy?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello dwyt84,

On FullTilt you only receive a $50 + $50 bonus. I copied the following information for you from another thread.

On FTP you receive 50$+50$ starting capital. This bonus is quite easy to clear.

The 50$ bonus:

after you cleared the additional 50$ bonus the 50$ are yours and you can withdraw them.

The additional 50$ bonus:

To clear the additional 50$ you need 835 Full Tilt Points (happy hour points don't count). You have 120 days to clear the bonus and it will be credited in $5 steps to your account.

That means you need 835 Full Tilt Points to clear the entire 50$ + 50$ Bonus.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      i dont get it. ive already done that. i have 1k+ fulltilt points but ive only had one 50$ deposited on my account and that was when i passed the quizz here. I was able to get that already but just want to make it clear... am i gonna get another 50$ or is this it already?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      By the sounds of it you have already cleared the additional $50 bonus if you have over 1k ft points. As it was cleared in $5 increments maybe you didn't notice it being added on your account.

Have you checked your bonus account on ft to see if there is any mention of the bonus.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      oh so that was it? yeah i did notice that hahaha stupid me. thx guys