Strategy Points

• 10 replies
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      for every 1 dollar of rake mansion poker takes, you get 4 strategy points i think :)
    • Mehjia
      Mehjia
      Bronze
      a forum admin told me thtat 5 mcp = 1SP
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mehjia
      a forum admin told me thtat 5 mcp = 1SP
      follow this link for more info: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      MCP are not related to SP's. ITs based on how much you personally pay in rake. Look at the link above.
    • Mehjia
      Mehjia
      Bronze
      Hello Mehjia,

You get 4 StrategyPoints for every $ of rake you produce at Mansion Poker. That means if you are playing SNGs (where $1 = 20 Mansion points) you are making 1 StrategyPoint for ever 5 MCP. In cash games its a little bit more different since the amount of MCP you receive depends on the limit and format you are playing at. But more or less its quite a similar ratio

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Ah excuse me, it does work out for SnG's, Never really played them there, only cash games so didn't know :D .. sorry!

Do you only play sng's?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mehjia
      Strategy Points ..

I have a question 5 Mansion Club Points = 1 SP

So why if i have 310 Mansion Clup Points i have only 36 Strategy Points ?
      Hello by Mehjia,

The Strategypoints are not updated on a "live" basis, but once every one or two days when the Poker rooms send us the updated lists. It could therefore be that you will be that the two points don't always coincide.

The 1 to 5 ratio also only applies to SNGs. It can vary if you are playing cashgames.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Mehjia
      Mehjia
      Bronze
      They didn't update my Strategy Points since i've started the topic , and on the 25.03.2009 appears 0.8 wich i'm sure is not corect , and i'm sure i have 100 points , and i want to reach silver to read the articles .
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Hi Mehjia,

based on this thread, number of MCPs can vary a lot. Just check "Points collection in Ring Games" table and You will see it as well. You can get 1.2MCP for 0.06$ rake (6 times 0.01$/hand) and the same amount for 0.4$ rake (two times 0.20$/hand). Even when in both mentioned cases You have 1.2MCP, amount of recieved strategy points is quite different. SPs are based on rake You produced, it doesn't matter, how many MCPs You have.

To points update, last was at 25th and Your thread started at 26th so it's correct. You can check last update on home page in "My poker rooms" section between poker room and amount of collected strategy points.

Hope this helps to clear...

BTW: patience is very important for poker player ;)
    • Mehjia
      Mehjia
      Bronze
      i know but i've played a lot i have about 750 MCP , and it sais that " Mansion Poker $1 Rake = 4 StrategyPoints " , i have played 5 head's of 10$ , so just that must be a lot of points , plus on the cashtable , btw i will wait