elephant not importing all histories

• dnalloh
      dnalloh
      Bronze
      i dont get it. i have been playing a bit lately, but i leave elephant off and import hands afterwards. however, i remember a hand a while back where i ended up allin with AQs v KK (and a total moron who called the allin with K3o) and sucked out on the guy with Q on flop and turn so i won a nice triple up pot. but now when i imported hands and am looking at my played hands that hand is not there. i dont get it. why does it import some histories but not all?
  • 5 replies
    • dnalloh
      dnalloh
      Bronze
      ok, importing manually gets the hands, just strange that it auto imports some but not all. dont get the logic there.

also realized i shouldve posted this in the elephant subforum. sorry about that.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dnalloh
      ok, importing manually gets the hands, just strange that it auto imports some but not all. dont get the logic there.

also realized i shouldve posted this in the elephant subforum. sorry about that.
      Roughly how many is it dropping? I loose a few evry 1000 or so, due to connectivity problems, not not why this should be, but it seems as if Titan doesn't save the hand and it doesnt get passed on to elelphant.
    • dnalloh
      dnalloh
      Bronze
      i honestly dont know. i dont have elephant running while i play, but when i then start elephant it automatically starts collecting histories from my harddrive. but the thing is, it is not collecting ALL of them. and which ones it is collecting i dont know. what i did this time was manually import all the histories i have, since it seems to be able to discern which are duplicates.

seems like a decent program, especially as it is free, but not the easiest to understand. on the other hand i haven't used any other tracker program, so i have nothing to compare it to. and i must admit i haven't really taken the time to set myself into all the nuances.
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      Not sure if this is what is causing your problem, but make sure always to wait until the next hand before leaving the table. If you close it before the end of a hand, it sometimes won't save hand history, or might not import.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dnalloh
      i honestly dont know. i dont have elephant running while i play, .
      I have Elephant running whilst I play.........try that