retrack account at titan!

• SlickB
      SlickB
      Bronze
      HY, i have an account at titan where i never deposited and i haven't played there for more than a year. maybe 2 , can i retrack it to pokerstrategy ? and if so what are the steps i need to follow. :)
  • 8 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi SlickB,

You can try, by contacting Titan's support team within their Poker software, but it is unlikely to happen, especially if you originally signed up to Titan through another affiliate.

I know of lots of players who were not able to retrack accounts, but no-one who was successful, but might be worth a quick enquiry with their support team.

Best regards,

Bart
    • qwery1
      qwery1
      Bronze
      Another option if you like ipoker can be create new account on another skin of ipoker, same oponents, same tables, another poker site. PokerStrategy support mansion.
    • SlickB
      SlickB
      Bronze
      i mainly wanted to retrack it, to benefit from the promotions here, can i still register for the silver freeroll or others if i can't retrack it ??
      i just contacted them ,someone from suport told me to wait for an email in 1-2 days (he didn't know what to answer except to contact u guys :) )
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SlickB
      i mainly wanted to retrack it, to benefit from the promotions here, can i still register for the silver freeroll or others if i can't retrack it ??
      i just contacted them ,someone from suport told me to wait for an email in 1-2 days (he didn't know what to answer except to contact u guys :) )
      Hello SlickB,

We used to re-track all Titan accounts not affiliated to other platforms, but stopped doing so a few months ago. I believe it will therefore not be possible to re-track your account. If you only have a playmoney account it is of course worth contacting Titan Poker - since they might in fact just do it - or allow you to create a new one.

I can't promise anything though.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • SlickB
      SlickB
      Bronze
      so wait even if they say yes u won't allow retracking?
      damn i'm always too late ....
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SlickB
      so wait even if they say yes u won't allow retracking?
      damn i'm always too late ....
      No, if they say yes, its not a problem. Its always up to the PokerRoom to decide whether they will re-track or not. We don't have much say in the matter.

If they do re-track you - having the correctly filled in Titan account in your profile will be enough.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • tookie130
      tookie130
      Bronze
      When i signed up to titan poker i chose to see my currency in Euro. I contacted a support person and asked how to change it to dollars.

I was informed that they would remake my account for me and the cost of all saved up points etc. And in this procces i would be able to change which promotion code attached to my account.
    • SlickB
      SlickB
      Bronze
      ok, thx soycd , still waiting for an email from support, keeping fingers crossed :)