This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Help with Deposit/ Withdraw Rules... And No not the sign up stuff!!

• MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Okay, here's how it went....

I signed up here, got $50.

Was breaking even basically...

Decided to deposit $100 so I could clear a bonus....

Got an unexpected bill next day, need to withdraw $80.....

Where do I stand on the sign up bonuses and things?

Withdraw is in process, dunno what will happen though, would like a heads up if anyone knows....?
  • 5 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      I'm playing on Titan btw... If that makes any difference and it's the 100% first deposit bonus I am on about.
    • Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      Im sorry I don't know the answer. I would suggest however that you ask this in the beginners section or contact support.

Alex
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Not really a beginners question is it?

I been playing on and off for 8 years and never came across this problem.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello MrMardyBum,

In plain theory - everything should go through without problem. Since you have over $80 of your own money in your account - this should be withdrawable independently of your PokerStrategy bonus. Although some Pokerrooms have had restrictions for withdrawing while having bonuses open - we have been working on having these lifted by the rooms since they would otherwise result in 'your money' being trapped on their sites.

I believe Titan doesn't have such restrictions.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello MrMardyBum,

In plain theory - everything should go through without problem. Since you have over $80 of your own money in your account - this should be withdrawable independently of your PokerStrategy bonus. Although some Pokerrooms have had restrictions for withdrawing while having bonuses open - we have been working on having these lifted by the rooms since they would otherwise result in 'your money' being trapped on their sites.

I believe Titan doesn't have such restrictions.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Thanks a lot, I'll probably put it back in next week to boost the BR again but, you know how it can be with bills and stuff :P

Thanks again :)