Help with Deposit/ Withdraw Rules... And No not the sign up stuff!!

• MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Okay, here's how it went....

I signed up here, got $50.

Was breaking even basically...

Decided to deposit $100 so I could clear a bonus....

Got an unexpected bill next day, need to withdraw $80.....

Where do I stand on the sign up bonuses and things?

Withdraw is in process, dunno what will happen though, would like a heads up if anyone knows....?
  • 5 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      I'm playing on Titan btw... If that makes any difference and it's the 100% first deposit bonus I am on about.
    • Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      Im sorry I don't know the answer. I would suggest however that you ask this in the beginners section or contact support.

Alex
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Not really a beginners question is it?

I been playing on and off for 8 years and never came across this problem.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello MrMardyBum,

In plain theory - everything should go through without problem. Since you have over $80 of your own money in your account - this should be withdrawable independently of your PokerStrategy bonus. Although some Pokerrooms have had restrictions for withdrawing while having bonuses open - we have been working on having these lifted by the rooms since they would otherwise result in 'your money' being trapped on their sites.

I believe Titan doesn't have such restrictions.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello MrMardyBum,

In plain theory - everything should go through without problem. Since you have over $80 of your own money in your account - this should be withdrawable independently of your PokerStrategy bonus. Although some Pokerrooms have had restrictions for withdrawing while having bonuses open - we have been working on having these lifted by the rooms since they would otherwise result in 'your money' being trapped on their sites.

I believe Titan doesn't have such restrictions.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Thanks a lot, I'll probably put it back in next week to boost the BR again but, you know how it can be with bills and stuff :P

Thanks again :)