This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 45s Nl10

• Sonydahaka
      Sonydahaka
      Bronze
      $0.05/$0.1 No Limit Holdem
      4 players
      Converted at weaktight.com

Stacks:
      CO ($12.35)
      Hero (BTN) ($9.95)
      SB ($8.40)
      BB ($8.10)

Pre-flop: ($0.15, 4 players) Hero is BTN 4:spade: 5:spade:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.40, 1 fold, BB calls $0.30

Flop: 3:diamond: 2:heart: 6:diamond: ($0.85, 2 players)
      BB bets $0.80, Hero raises to $2.20, BB calls $1.40

Turn: Q:diamond: ($5.25, 2 players)
      BB goes all-in $5.50, Hero calls $5.50

River: A:spade: ($16.25, 2 players)

[Results Hidden]

I had a tough decision on the turn the Qd was a real ugly card, although i couldn't let go of my hand here.
  • 3 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Id have been more concerned if the Qd was an 8d and still drew a shove from the BB.

As played I am calling because its possible the BB hit the Q. As played it doesnt feel like a flush draw, because I dont think many reasonable players donk a flush draw into the PFR OOP. You might re-raise a likely cbet (3 2 6 board is a good float board for either re-raising cbet or calling then betting out on the turn) but you dont pot-donk a 9 outer into PFR OOP. Any reasonable player with an overpair is going to say "oh, really?" and re-raise you triple your donk bet and leave you paying 3x pot for a 9 out draw.

I reckon 22-JJ would play as BB played and are the most reasonable hands to expect to see at SD. NH WP.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      nh.

I do not fold here to 3-flush board. If he has a high W$SD(70%+) over 1k hands MAYBE but 90% of cases Im not folding.
      The prob of him having a flush here<<<<<<<<<<prob of him having Qx, 2pair, set, FD, SD, OP, combo hand, etc

If he has a flush so be it and make a note he shoves here.

I put him on a set here.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d also call, since he can shove there with draw, two pair or set.