iPoker-taking more than 1 seat on a table

• andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Would it be possible if you had seperate accounts aaand nicks at e.g Titan and Mansion, to play 'against' yourself because these sites share tables? You could then collude with yourself?
  • 5 replies
    • Dziurgis
      Dziurgis
      Bronze
      It is not allowed to have 2 accounts. they would ban both of them.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      I have never seen any info stating you can't join two different poker sites

I have accounts at Stars, FT, Titan and Walker............why not Mansion?
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Possible, but I guess they track collusion / deception pretty carefully.

Same is possible on the one site just playing with friends and revealing hole cards.

Certainly not worth forfeiting your account for and bankroll if you're discovered.

BTW you can join all of the iPoker network sites, but any deception or fraud is, well, frowned upon.

What has this dodgy country you live in done to your mind? :P
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      You can have accounts on all the iPoker platforms but are not able to open more than one platform at a time
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jonaton
      You can have accounts on all the iPoker platforms but are not able to open more than one platform at a time
      Ah........thanx Jonaton

@Waiboy i was thinking of opening a Mansion account when this distinctly dodgy possibilty occurred to me - just thinking ahead (for once). And you are right............far too much time out in the sun......... :D WHat a good idea, 18 holes beckons.......