SSS problem

• Gunstar1337
      Gunstar1337
      Bronze
      Hello there!

I've started playing several days ago and already went into a huge minus... The SSS doesn't seem to work. I lose lots of money just waiting for the cards, and when the cards come either everyone folds, either I get outplayed by someone. At the moment I have only 33$ left, and I am wondering, what will be when they disappear too? Will the relations with this website be over for me?

D.K.
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi Gunstar,

If you lose the $50, which i sincerely hope that you dont, then you will not receive another starting capital if that is what you mean. You are, however, allowed to deposit with some of your money and get some great first deposit bonus's from PokerStrategy.

I would suggest that you take some time away from the tables and analyze all of your losing hands if you have a tracker and make sure that they was all played correctly according to the strategy and if you are not to too sure about an hand, then feel free to post it here for it to be judge. Also, make sure you read and re-read all the articles to make sure that you truly understand the theory and watch any videos on the SSS that you can. I would also try to attend one of IngolPokers SSS beginners coaching as it will really help you out by seeing it in action and you will also be able to ask any questions that you may have.

Regards,
      -Steve