This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL 5 Flopped flush + ISFD

• Menel
      Menel
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $5,57
      Hero:
      $5,06
      MP2:
      $12,83
      MP3:
      $2,59
      CO:
      $3,57

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8:heart: , 5:heart:
      MP2 raises to $0,14, MP3 calls $0,14, CO calls $0,14, BU folds, SB calls $0,12, Hero calls $0,10.

Flop: ($0,70) A:heart: , 9:heart: , 7:heart: (5 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP2 bets $0,60, 3 folds, Hero raises to $1,32, MP2 raises to $12,69 (All-In), Hero raises to $4,92 (All-In).

Turn: ($18,31) 3:spade:
      River: ($18,31) Q:spade: (1 players)

Final Pot: $18,31

Well I decided to speculate preflop and got exactly the flop I wanted. Did I play the flop OK?
  • 4 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Preflop: OK!

Flop: Since there are many people in this pot you cannot count on a cbet from PFAgg, so you should take the line donk/broke on this flop instead of c/r as you did here.
    • Menel
      Menel
      Bronze
      Yeah that was going threw my mind but actually I got scared and wanted to see what the others would do. Im a little bit to conservative sometimes :( , is there anytime when u should even consider anything else than getting it in?
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      You flopped a flush, can't think of any reason not to get it in.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Menel
      Yeah that was going threw my mind but actually I got scared and wanted to see what the others would do. Im a little bit to conservative sometimes :( , is there anytime when u should even consider anything else than getting it in?
      Yes, when you wrongly decided to check the flop, it checks through and another :heart: comes on the turn - then I would c/f :P But no there is no way you're getting away on your dreamflop with this hand!