[NL2-NL10] About Non-showdown winnings

• Ami2
      Ami2
      Bronze
      I know this might not be the proper forum section to post the question, sorry if that's the case.

What does ur non-showdown graph looks like? I am asking because I dont win non-showdowns, and I wanted to know if its something I do, or is it normal to happen?

here is teh graph:

• 10 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      I would post this in NL strategy discussion instead. I would say that you probably have a leak here, my non-SD winnings are positive atleast, and this looks like you're losing a lot. Can't really say anything about *why* you're losing without showdown without hand samples, maybe stats, etc. Just post hands to find leaks! :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      You don't have that many hands for tell the exact analyze but looks like you are losing too much with non-showdowns. I would say that you need at least 50k hands for a better analyze. Seems that you haven't played that long and for starting it could be OK.
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Which app generates that?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Holdem Manager.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      PT3 does it too for me :o I think this is from PT3 actually?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I started worying about my non showdown winings too. All the time they were in a very small minus, but in last 6000 my Non showdown winings gone down really hard and now it's big minus. Samplesize is still small, but there is chances that it's a leak, yeah? How could i work on my game to find out if it's a leak or variation?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Yes, PT3 does the same thing but this one is from HEM.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      How can we Elephant users see our Non-showdown winnings? anyone know?
    • Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      I also installed Elephant new version but i cant find where are the non - sd and showdown winnings.
      Can anyone help me with this????
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Saka000
      I also installed Elephant new version but i cant find where are the non - sd and showdown winnings.
      Can anyone help me with this????
      Try opening a new thread into No Limit: Beginner Discussion, there will be definitely answers for that. :) You are asking the question in Hand Evaluation section and the thread is like years old. :D I see even myself answering there lol. Good old times.

Also not even sure if Elephant does that kind of thing.