This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] About Non-showdown winnings

• Ami2
      Ami2
      Bronze
      I know this might not be the proper forum section to post the question, sorry if that's the case.

What does ur non-showdown graph looks like? I am asking because I dont win non-showdowns, and I wanted to know if its something I do, or is it normal to happen?

here is teh graph:

• 10 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      I would post this in NL strategy discussion instead. I would say that you probably have a leak here, my non-SD winnings are positive atleast, and this looks like you're losing a lot. Can't really say anything about *why* you're losing without showdown without hand samples, maybe stats, etc. Just post hands to find leaks! :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      You don't have that many hands for tell the exact analyze but looks like you are losing too much with non-showdowns. I would say that you need at least 50k hands for a better analyze. Seems that you haven't played that long and for starting it could be OK.
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Which app generates that?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Holdem Manager.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      PT3 does it too for me :o I think this is from PT3 actually?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I started worying about my non showdown winings too. All the time they were in a very small minus, but in last 6000 my Non showdown winings gone down really hard and now it's big minus. Samplesize is still small, but there is chances that it's a leak, yeah? How could i work on my game to find out if it's a leak or variation?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Yes, PT3 does the same thing but this one is from HEM.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      How can we Elephant users see our Non-showdown winnings? anyone know?
    • Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      I also installed Elephant new version but i cant find where are the non - sd and showdown winnings.
      Can anyone help me with this????
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Saka000
      I also installed Elephant new version but i cant find where are the non - sd and showdown winnings.
      Can anyone help me with this????
      Try opening a new thread into No Limit: Beginner Discussion, there will be definitely answers for that. :) You are asking the question in Hand Evaluation section and the thread is like years old. :D I see even myself answering there lol. Good old times.

Also not even sure if Elephant does that kind of thing.