This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] $0.01/$0.02 Aa

• chiseller
      chiseller
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy hand converter:

Known players:
      MP1:
      $2.48
      MP2:
      $1.98
      MP3:
      $1.00
      CO:
      $4.98
      BU:
      $4.63
      SB:
      $8.53
      BB:
      $2.00

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A, A.
      MP3 posts deadblind, Hero raises to $0.12, 2 folds, CO calls $0.12, BU calls $0.12, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.41) T, 2, 8 (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.36, CO calls $0.36, BU raises to $0.72, Hero raises to $2.36(All-In), CO folds, BU calls $1.64.

Turn: ($5.49) 3 (2 players)

River: ($5.49) 7 (2 players)

Final Pot: $5.49.
  • 4 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      These kinds of situations are always opponent dependant for me. Do you have any stats? Any reads? Normally against unknown I would say you are beat here against a set when he minraises against 2 opponents, and you're a little deep which makes me even more inclined to fold. However, if you have any stats or reads that he's a fishy player then I would definately go broke against possible TP or flushdraw hands.

Sorry for the vague-ish answer :P
    • chiseller
      chiseller
      Bronze
      Well he wasn't a typical calling station, VPSIP around 40, CCPF same afaik and was quite aggressive post flop. I really had him on sets, but it's super hard for me to fold in such situations.
      Even though I won way more money from identical calls than lost, I think that's a major leak in my game, because lately I'm starting to lose them.
      So you rather tend to a fold?
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Yeeeah. Well it's easier said than done of course, but when raised on the flop like this by a tag who doesnt raise a lot of cbets, its 99% a set that has to raise flop to protect against flushdraw. It *could* of course also be a flushdraw, but I think on that limit I want a read that this opponent actually pushes draws aswell before I call him.

But now you say that this guy was a 40 VPIP with big CCPF and aggressive postflop guy, then it's definately a clear shove for me! He could then very easily have a worse hand :) so nh
    • chiseller
      chiseller
      Bronze
      Good to know, thank you mate!