BU:
      $4.63
      SB:
      $8.53
      BB:
      $2.00

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A, A.
      MP3 posts deadblind, Hero raises to $0.12, 2 folds, CO calls $0.12, BU calls $0.12, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.41) T, 2, 8 (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.36, CO calls $0.36, BU raises to $0.72, Hero raises to $2.36(All-In), CO folds, BU calls $1.64.

Turn: ($5.49) 3 (2 players)

River: ($5.49) 7 (2 players)

Final Pot: $5.49.
  • 4 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      These kinds of situations are always opponent dependant for me. Do you have any stats? Any reads? Normally against unknown I would say you are beat here against a set when he minraises against 2 opponents, and you're a little deep which makes me even more inclined to fold. However, if you have any stats or reads that he's a fishy player then I would definately go broke against possible TP or flushdraw hands.

Sorry for the vague-ish answer :P
    • chiseller
      chiseller
      Bronze
      Well he wasn't a typical calling station, VPSIP around 40, CCPF same afaik and was quite aggressive post flop. I really had him on sets, but it's super hard for me to fold in such situations.
      Even though I won way more money from identical calls than lost, I think that's a major leak in my game, because lately I'm starting to lose them.
      So you rather tend to a fold?
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Yeeeah. Well it's easier said than done of course, but when raised on the flop like this by a tag who doesnt raise a lot of cbets, its 99% a set that has to raise flop to protect against flushdraw. It *could* of course also be a flushdraw, but I think on that limit I want a read that this opponent actually pushes draws aswell before I call him.

But now you say that this guy was a 40 VPIP with big CCPF and aggressive postflop guy, then it's definately a clear shove for me! He could then very easily have a worse hand :) so nh
    • chiseller
      chiseller
      Bronze
      Good to know, thank you mate!