Converted at weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($21.85)
      CO ($18.65)
      BTN ($11.00)
      SB ($24.60)
      Hero (BB) ($10.95)

Pre-flop: ($0.15, 5 players) Hero is BB A:club: Q:diamond:
      2 folds, BTN raises to $0.40, SB calls $0.35, Hero raises to $1.60, BTN folds, SB raises to $2.80, Hero calls $1.20

Flop: 4:club: 4:spade: 2:club: ($6, 2 players)
      SB bets $1, Hero calls $1

Turn: A:spade: ($8, 2 players)
      SB bets $2, Hero raises to $4.90, SB raises to $7.80, Hero goes all-in $2.25

River: 6:diamond: ($22.95, 2 players)

[Results Hidden]

Probably it was wrong to call the 4 bet preflop. Flop play i think it's easy i mean i have to call 1$ in 6$ the odds are to good. When it comes to the turn play i think it's also kind of ok, because i put villain on this range: QQ+, AQ+ so i would have split with AQ, won against QQ and KK and lost to AK and AA.
      After i so the result i felt like i was going crazy, he didn't had a hand of the range i gave him.
      Please put villain on a hand, i am really curios if someone would guess his hand.
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello!

Preflop: Your 3bet is OK. But after his minraise it gets interesting, he called BU raise and then minraised, maybe misclick? It's OK to call such minraise but you have to watch out flop. It could be that your Q pair isn't enough for continuing the hand, he could have KK/AA.
      Flop: As I said, you have to watch out the flop. This one looks very dangerous and the small bet could be just like he is calling you to join the pot. I would prefer to fold there and give up even if it's a small bet. You will need good reads and also good postflop skills for beating the hand there.

As played
      Turn: Horrible card came for you, if he have a monster, then you might pay him off. That's why I prefer to fold earlier and avoid such mistakes. But in this spot I would rather go for pot control and just call him down and reevaluate the river.
      The villain could have A4, 44, 22 or something similar :P without stats it's hard to say.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Sonydahaka
      Sonydahaka
      Bronze
      He had 53s, i was shocked. Nice play from villain.