Help!

• cryanamy
      cryanamy
      Bronze
      I signed up a while ago and chose pokerstars as my site.

I cleared the starting capital and am now half way through clearing the deposit bonus.

Are there any benefits for being silver?

I already have a Titan account- can I register this and play in the freerolls even if I didnt sign up through pokerstrategy? (how do I do this- it asks me to choose the code I sigend up with, but didnt sign up using either code!)

Any plans to hold similar tournaments at pokerstars?

Any help on any of the above greatly appreciated
  • 3 replies
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      The biggest benefits are the articles. :D PS gave you the $50, and now with articles/videos/coaching. This is how you'll improve :)

I don't think you can play at any of the freerolls since you didn't sign up through pokerstrategy.

I also don't think there will be any at pokerstars in the near future.
    • cryanamy
      cryanamy
      Bronze
      I have read most of the articles

I have the option to register for the titan freerolls on my page, so guess maybe I can register for them, but how do I enter my details?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello cryanamy,

The Titan Freerolls are only open to silver members with Titan accounts tracked through PokerStrategy. The same goes for other promotional offers (such as the monthly bwin freerolls - which are open to all players signed up at bwin through us).

The main benefit of moving up in rank is more access to articles, video, coachings and higher level hand evaluations. While you are still learning and developing as a player - our main contribution to the development is providing you with all the learning material you need to improve yourself.

I suggest checking out the videos, coachings and strategy articles on a regular basis.

You can create more tracked accounts using our attractive first deposit bonuses: The First Deposit Bonus Guide

To find our more about our rewards system and the related benefits go here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards

Best regards
      SoyCD