transferring BR from one site to the other

• snowcam
      snowcam
      Bronze
      Hey I have built a soild little BR now. I was wondering if it was possible to transfer my $ from one site to the other.

I am currently with Titan poker but am finding that there aren't enough big MTT tournaments on as I would like. I would prefer to trade my $ directly from one site to another, rather than cash off and re deposit on PokerStars - reason being that seeing I am from NZ i get and unfavourable exchange rate when i cash ... $.60 US --> $1 NZ and when i deposit it is more like $1 NZ ---> $.52 US

Cheers,
  • 3 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi snowcam;

it's forbidden to ask for player-to-player transfers here, so you won't find anyone who will do that for you.

But there's solution: open an account on Moneybookers or Neteller in USD and you can make (almost) instant BR moves between poker rooms :)

Good luck at the tables!
    • snowcam
      snowcam
      Bronze
      :D

Thanks opal99!

What is the best way to cash out also.. will you receive a better exchange rate from say moneybookers than straight from the site?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Sites usually don't use any exchange rates unless you have account in let's say € and play in $ (possible at iPoker). I understand you have $ account so it doesnt matter, because poker site always send you money in your account currency. If there's any exchange rate, it's because of your bank/MB/Neteller account being in other currency and in this case, bank/MB/Neteller applies exchange rate/fees.

So, let's open MB/Neteller account in USD and it's free without any exchange rates/fees ;) And the fastest possible too..