This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question bout Multitable

• MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      I play NL5 SH BSS with a BR of 40$,i think the br is enough but i am used to play on 4 tables(it keeps me concantrated)but doing that i will be having 1/2-1/4 of my BR on stake.I aint got a problem actually cause i ussually played NL10 or NL25 so i think but i can beat this level but what do i do IF i hit a downswing?
  • 3 replies
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      8 Buy-ins is not enough for sure X(
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello MrPavlos,

TBH i wouldn't recommend playing NL5 SH with just an 8 BI bankroll as you usually need around 20 - 25 BIs as a rough rule in order to play safely with proper bankroll management.

Have you tried playing NL10 SSS with your $40 and building it up to around $100 which i think is a safer method.

If you do hit a bad downswing then you could end up being busto with such small bankroll management.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      That is nowhere near enough. You should have at least 30 buyins ($150), but SH swings more than FR, so i'd play it safe with 50 BI.