DoN Video

• Pe4Ce2
      Pe4Ce2
      Bronze
      Hi everyone ..
      .. (and specialy my favourite "moviemakers" chenny8888 and TheNose). I really enjoy watching vids and learning some more about strategies in poker, but as a beginner, i am missing some vids about Double or Nothing tournies. I know its not a very interesting topic for Pro players, and basic strategy "to survive" is same like in other types of tournamets, but late stages of DoNs need special moves, which can some Pro explaine ..

So i want ask someone to make a DoN video :)

And ofcourse, like in every other my post ... sorry for my terrible, terrible english.
  • 2 replies
    • cubinis
      cubinis
      Bronze
      Me too
    • 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      so is there goind to be any DoN movies? I know there has been an article with strategy for DoN's already written. But we all know that's not enough. I mean how wide should we push, in article it only says tigher your ruange, but for how much actually, should i allow to blind out my self, with quite good hand, if i have 1 chip more than the another shortstack and wait for him to go allin first or should i just push, as he might get lucky and then i will be the one who will neded to make a move...?
      Those are all very important situations, which would be nice to be covered :)