mansion weekly satatilllete

• ballochboy
      ballochboy
      Bronze
      hi all can any one tell me how long does regs take on mansion p/s freeroll weekly sat , won a token last night but dont know if reg is automatic, and can see how to get in - thank you .play as weejock11 on that site
  • 15 replies
    • dpt2008
      dpt2008
      Bronze
      Hi Ballochboy,

Congrats on winning entry to the weekly satellite. Registration is not automatic. You have to go to the tournament and click the Register button. You have the choice to use your token for payment.

Good luck. See you in the game.

-steve-
    • roibup
      roibup
      Bronze
      Yeah, but the problem is that We Didn't Get the Tokens. Am i right ballochboy? At least that's for me. And by the way weejock11, we played at the same table: 599BooM here ;)

This problem seems to have occured only for the satellite from 27.03.2009. We won but didn't get the tokens :(
    • ballochboy
      ballochboy
      Bronze
      hi boom remember u from this game wp i have just sent mansion an E-mail and when i hear from them i will post on here it does seem wrong that after almost four hours o free roll turmoil a bit unjust not to be entered lol
      weejock
    • Fosningen
      Fosningen
      Bronze
      Same happened to me....
      Qualified last night,but cannot register for todays tourney.

Hopefully you get it fixed before the tourney starts,but what happens if it doesnt?

my username at mansion is: MrFosen13
    • ballochboy
      ballochboy
      Bronze
      hi well i just checked my account on mansion and in tournyment history it shows the token has been awarded so if the mess up i would expect at least tp play in next weeks game but i would suggest you email them now and keep a copy of the incident number they will give you as proof that you did try and register pete)
      ballochboy
    • gonetrolling
      gonetrolling
      Bronze
      Hi i am also having the same problem. I did talk to their customer service last night and they did say that it would be credited today but still no token in my account.
      Guess they are waiting until the last second. :)
    • kaesar
      kaesar
      Bronze
      I also qualified last night, but i have got no token or prize and i'm not on the satellite list, strange. my username is elpao.
    • Fosningen
      Fosningen
      Bronze
      I also checked my account and tournament history.
      tells me i won $11 but no token or mo ney on my account
    • gonetrolling
      gonetrolling
      Bronze
      i just finished talking to CS and they just credited my account. You might have to contact them using their website.
    • roibup
      roibup
      Bronze
      gonetrolling, you recieved your token? Ah nice, i guess they won't credit mine though :( gl.
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      Happened to me too. I looked at the tournament history and it looks that i won 11$ which is the token i think. However i can't register to any of the weekly sat
    • Fosningen
      Fosningen
      Bronze
      I just talked with them and guess what.....They added me a token and i am now registered...

Good Luck guys!
    • Fosningen
      Fosningen
      Bronze
      Talked with the online support
    • ballochboy
      ballochboy
      Bronze
      WELL THE GAME HAS STARTED I DID NOT GET IN BUT GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO DID WEEJOCK, STILL SHOWING THE TOKEN ON MY ACCOUNT SO WE WILL SEE WHAT SUPPORT SAYS TOMORROW
    • ballochboy
      ballochboy
      Bronze
      H i is any one else waiting to hear from mansion after the shambles of the weekly sat sent 4 e-mails and not heard anything yet, maybe a moderator from here can raise a reply ta peter