PokerStrategy Software

• Mehjia
      Mehjia
      Bronze
      Can anyone help me .. How tu user this programs ? and for wich programs i don't need license and i can use them . I play on Mansion poker , i have download a few programs but i don't know how i made them work , or what they ar supposed to do .

So pls tell me what program should i download and how i sould use it pls .
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Mehjia,

All the information regarding the different software available to you is available on the following page:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software

To summarise however:

PokerStrategy Elephant - Enables you to store and analyse your hand history and incorporates a useful HUD (Heads Up Display) for use whilst playing poker. It has a free trial period and is still useful in its basic form following the trial period. Elephant is fully unlocked once you have achieved 1,000 Strategy points.

ICM Trainer & ICM Light - Teach you how to play an optimal Sit & Go strategy including the all important "Push or Fold" sequence that you may have already heard about.

Equilator - Is a very useful tool that enables you to calculate the odds of winning with any particular hand in any given situation.

It's sometimes best to try each one and you will soon discover what they are capable of. Only Elephant has a requirement regarding Strategy Points to fully unlock it, the others are free for your use.

Please take a little time to read up on each piece of software, i.e. which poker sites are supported etc.

Hope this helps,

Bart
    • Mehjia
      Mehjia
      Bronze
      Elephant doesn't work on Mansion , and the Equilator works offline , does not attach on the table i'm playing
    • chard01
      chard01
      Bronze
      what software can we use to compute pot odds that attaches to tables?