Stack
      BB:
      $4,75
      Hero:
      $5,05
      BU:
      $4,72

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K:diamond: , A:club:
      Hero raises to $0,20, 2 folds, BU calls $0,20, SB folds, BB calls $0,15.

Flop: ($0,62) K:heart: , 6:heart: , 8:diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,50, BU folds, BB raises to $1,00, Hero calls $0,50.

Turn: ($2,62) T:club: (2 players)
      BB bets $2,90, Hero raises to $3,85 (All-In), BB calls $0,65 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back.

River: ($9,72) 6:spade: (1 players)

Final Pot: $9,72

Do I give this one up on the turn?
  • 2 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Probably not.

Can we put any weight in BBvsSteal 100% over 398 hands? Appears this guy will play anything from BB.

36% W$SD over 398... marginal to rely on but starting to give a very weak indicator that this guy is capable of overplaying weak hands. In fact this would be a great time to use elephant to check previous showdown hands you have seen from this person. If villain has ever played the same line KQ / KJ then I am playing re-raise shove on the flop.

On the flop only hands that really have you beat are 66 88, while I could see villain possibly doing this line as mentioned with KQ KJ or any two hearts, possibly even any pocket pair that missed as well. Depends on your read of what he has done before, after 398 hands you should be getting an idea of his style.

For me its bet-shove flop in 6h because I think BB is capable of cold calling a worse king and overplaying it.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jaissica
      Can we put any weight in BBvsSteal 100% over 398 hands? Appears this guy will play anything from BB.
      Hm? He has 100% fold bb to steal :P

Anyway, I would shove the flop after he minraises to protect from FD - imo this guy can call you with worse than a set.

As played, turn is fine.