Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $5,00
      BU:
      $3,76

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:club: , K:club:
      2 folds, BU calls $0,05, SB folds, Hero raises to $0,25, BU calls $0,20.

Flop: ($0,52) T:diamond: , 3:club: , A:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,35, BU raises to $0,70, Hero raises to $2,10, BU calls $1,40.

Turn: ($4,72) 2:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2,65 (All-In), BU calls $1,41 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back.

River: ($7,54) 7:heart: (1 players)

Final Pot: $7,54

Should I call the flop instead of reraising?
  • 3 replies
    • soucy
      soucy
      Bronze
      I think with 3betting the flop we are going to isolate against better hands like sets or 2pairs. Because he's such a callingstation I can't see him raise/call with bluffs in most of the times.

I just call the flop raise and then I play for pot control and c/c turn and river to let him bet weaker hands.
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Against limp fish calling station I dont want pot control. I want to play for stacks with TPTK because he is calling with worse hands more often than he is in front of us.

I am playing as-played, escalating on a 3-bet/shove line on the flop and shoving the turn otherwise.

NH WP.
    • soucy
      soucy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jaissica
      Against limp fish calling station I dont want pot control. I want to play for stacks with TPTK because he is calling with worse hands more often than he is in front of us.
      Yeah he is calling worse hands. But is he raising them too? As long a CS just calls i also bet/bet/bet nearly potsize with TPTK. But if a callingstation starts to raise you should be carefull.