Starting Capital

• 4 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      hi markmarcoso;

It was said within 48 hours but it can take as few as 6 hours (happened to me). Don't worry, you'll get you capital soon ;)

btw: if you don't get anything after 48 hours, contact our support: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

:spade: Good luck at the tables! :spade:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello markmarcoso,

I am sorry to say that at the moment we cannot transfer starting capital to players from the U.S. due to the current legal situation in your country. This is why you needed to indicate that you are not from the USA when you registered.

If and when the legal situation in the USA changes we hope to also accept US players - but until then there is nothing we can do

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • markmarcoso
      markmarcoso
      Global
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello markmarcoso,

I am sorry to say that at the moment we cannot transfer starting capital to players from the U.S. due to the current legal situation in your country. This is why you needed to indicate that you are not from the USA when you registered.

If and when the legal situation in the USA changes we hope to also accept US players - but until then there is nothing we can do

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Hi soycd thanks for the reply there might have been a confusion since i'm not located or in anyway in the continental US.

I already sent my ID and filled up my details.

thanks again

Mark.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello markmarcoso,

Sorry for that, it appears there might be a bug in our system. I see you have already contacted the support on your ID check. Just be patient please until they check it.

Best regards
      SoyCD