Pokerstars?

• PokerKingMatt
      PokerKingMatt
      Bronze
      Is it only me who gets reallllly bad suckouts on stars? Im not talking little suckouts im talking bad bad suckouts my 1010 beat by 8 3 my top pair on the flop beat by a set on the river with his bottom pair! and every time i get these suckouts im shortstacked and the big stack hits on the river its sick! and when im big stack i get sucked out on by the little stacks pokerstars hates me big time
  • 7 replies
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      From times to times we all get this.Yesterday while playing 4 tables NL5 i got deal on 3 tables at the same time AA,AA,QQ.I lost 2 stacks,one on the AA and one on the QQ and the other AA i folded it on turn cause there was a 1 card straight/flush on board...So get used to it
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Is it just me or I do I get really bad suckouts on full tilt, ipoker and party poker too? Sure you'll win those hands 80-90% of the time, but you won't remember it as much as hitting those 10% when a worse hand will beat you... this WILL happen on ANY poker platform... Well when you play 50-100k hands a month, it happens alot, but you get used to it :) .
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrPavlos
      there was a 1 card straight/flush on board...
      a new card combination? 1 card straight/flush? nice!

folding AA in most cases is -EV, and you should've got all of your chips in the pot by turn if you played properly anyways, slowrolling is bad for you...
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Lol primzi,what i meant to say is that there where 4 hearts on board and it was 6,7,8,9.So in this scenario AA couldnt be good for me cause i hadnt the heart ace.I would lose to 4x5s,4xTs,any of the rest 9 hearts,PLUS i had to people betting strong.I think my aces where just a crappy overpair at the moment and about slowrollin ur wrong again,i didnt but making the standard 4BBs raise preflop and a 6BBs cbet post doesnt push many opponents out of a pot on microlimits....
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      Why would anyone ever play one Pokerstars, it says right here most of their games are fixed.

• Alexd10
      Alexd10
      Bronze
      hahaha above post is classic!!! :D
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Lmao @ Jonathon! Loved that post.

Man, all these tales of poker being fixed online and all that crap, it's such crap. I've had the immense downswings, and I've had the immense upswings also. But you have to remember, sometimes there is a little more luck involved in poker than we would like to think. Having said that, by playing a good solid game and sticking to your style (as long as you are a winning player anyway of course) then all these losses will eventually even themselves out.

Every donkey will have thier day against you, you just need to be ready to have a good week against them.

Good luck,

D