Repeat Thread names in BSS NL10 hand analysis forum

• TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Repeat Thread names in BSS NL10 hand analysis forum

There seems to be a problem with some thread names changing when we post hands.

Apparently the board doesnt allow threads with same names.
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello TheBrood,

Can you give me some examples? This sounds quite strange, but with some more information I will try to look into it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      umm basically when you post a thread with the same name as a previously existent thread it doesnt post the new thread. Im not 100% sure this is happening, but Ive seen some weird stuff lol
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      i noticed this when i played bss, if i posted a thread with the title nl10 bss sh kk and then posted another the same the second wouldn't post maybe because it thinks the thread already exists so i was having to make the title of the thread different to post it.

not good when you post 20 hands at once where 6 are with AA and find 5 hands didn't post lol
    • Sonydahaka
      Sonydahaka
      Bronze
      Same thing happened to me, in the forum "Sample Hands BSS - NL5 to NL10 | as of Bronze".
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Yeah, basically if you've previously created a thread called NL10 AKs, then you play another session and get another hand that you want evaluated and try to create the thread with the title NL10 AKs you just come to your old post and the new one isn't posted.

Until it is fixed, you can get around it by adding some kind of dot (. , : ; ´ or w/e) at the end of the topic name. :)