Stats Update problem?

• ABShortland
      Hey there,

I'm extremely eager to be able to access the silver articles and also video's / coaching sections but it seems there is some kind've problem with my status.

I'm under the impression that "-16" means i have the required amount of points to gain silver status however it hasn't been updated yet and i am still unable to view fully any of the silver articles.

I am a huge fan of this website and thank all the staff at PS for the great material provided however, i would just love to be able to read it :D

Just wondering if there is some sort of complication, its been like this for 2days now or do i just need to wait a few days for the system to update me to silver status? (Maybe i'm just being impatient :) )

Also sorry if this is the wrong section to post this question in.

Thanks in advance

• 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      Hello ABShortland,

Your status hasn't been updated for two days already? Sometimes there are a few hour delays while our system is upgrading the statuses - but this long type of delay is highly uncommon. Please wait a bit longer - and I will check with our IT guys tomorrow if it hasn't yet updated.

Best regards and sorry for the wait,