This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Stats Update problem?

• ABShortland
      ABShortland
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I'm extremely eager to be able to access the silver articles and also video's / coaching sections but it seems there is some kind've problem with my status.

I'm under the impression that "-16" means i have the required amount of points to gain silver status however it hasn't been updated yet and i am still unable to view fully any of the silver articles.

I am a huge fan of this website and thank all the staff at PS for the great material provided however, i would just love to be able to read it :D

Just wondering if there is some sort of complication, its been like this for 2days now or do i just need to wait a few days for the system to update me to silver status? (Maybe i'm just being impatient :) )

Also sorry if this is the wrong section to post this question in.

Thanks in advance

Adam.
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ABShortland,

Your status hasn't been updated for two days already? Sometimes there are a few hour delays while our system is upgrading the statuses - but this long type of delay is highly uncommon. Please wait a bit longer - and I will check with our IT guys tomorrow if it hasn't yet updated.

Best regards and sorry for the wait,
      SoyCD