Best site to upload a video?

• p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      I made a video of me playing an sng set for analysis, what would be the best site to upload? I was thinkin yousendit, but it only stays there for a week I think. Any suggestions?

Just realised I can't post it on here from yousendit coz u can only transfer through email.
  • 5 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey Sarah,

I personally use MegaUpload and havent had any problems yet, and im sure quite a few other people from here use that too.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      I'm totally useless -_- I can't find where to upload on MegaUpload, and the file is too big to watch unless you're a premium member.

Edit- Nevermind, I realised the upload thing is on the first page, couldn't find it after the sign up page. N I'm editin the video speed so its less than 1gb (and probably less boring to watch)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      If its still in its .avi format Sarah, one thing you can do to make it smaller is to convert it to the .wmv format.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      I used filefactory to upload mine. Seemed like a good bet to me. :D

If it's over a gig then you are using the wrong things to record it. Make sure you are using the right codecs, i.e. compression when recording, otherwise you will end up with a huge .avi and it usually takes a lot of time to compress it after recording. There's literally dozens of ways of setting up a recording, but for starters use the windows media 9 video codec and mp3 for audio.

I have a process set up for myself but my computer is a little old so maybe there's a better way for faster comp's. I use the xvid codec for video and mp3 for audio. I end up with a 40min recording being 40 MB's and no post-processing to do. I have a couple vids on my blog if you want to have a look.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      I use rapidshare.com

Definitely my favorite.