Best way to clear bonus?

• Skalmann
      Skalmann
      Bronze
      Which is the easiest way to clear the first deposit bonus? Bankroll will be 300$ to try and clear the 200% bonus. SSS fr as many tables as possible or SnG? What do u think and also maybe some1 could give an approx on how many tables and hours would be needed to grind out the whole bonus?

Thx!
      //Skalmann
  • 4 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      The easiest way is that you play sth. you like than is quite easy. Otherwise(if you like all poker types) is easy answer. SSS is and will probably always be the fastest way for clearing bonuses.

With 300$ you can play NL50 SSS i dont know how many hands you will need to clear bonus i hope someone else can help you there.
    • Skalmann
      Skalmann
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slikec
      The easiest way is that you play sth. you like than is quite easy. Otherwise(if you like all poker types) is easy answer. SSS is and will probably always be the fastest way for clearing bonuses.

With 300$ you can play NL50 SSS i dont know how many hands you will need to clear bonus i hope someone else can help you there.
      Thx for your answer. I mostly enjoy to play BSS FR but understand that is not very effective for this purpose. SSS is quite easy and thats probably what I will play if that is better than SnG.
    • enlacecom
      enlacecom
      Bronze
      hello all

what would be the best way to clear the 50 i just recieved from PS.
      also how titan point do i need to clear the 50.i want to concentrate on clearing the 50 once that is done i will work on the extra 100

BR
      enlacecom
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      2500 Titan points. For me that was around 15,000 hands of NL10 BSS FR. By the time you clear the initial bonus in this manner you should have about an extra $20 of the $100 bonus (its paid out in $10 steps).