This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 - AA vs LAG

• PetterG2
      PetterG2
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $22,91
      Hero:
      $11,46
      BU:
      $11,25

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with A:club: , A:heart:
      Hero raises to $0,40, 5 folds, BU calls $0,40, SB folds, BB calls $0,30.

Flop: ($1,25) 4:spade: , T:heart: , 3:spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,80, BU calls $0,80, BB folds.

Turn: ($2,85) Q:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,80, BU calls $1,80.

River: ($6,45) 8:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $8,25 (All-In), Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $6,45

My thoughts:

pre: Standard
      Flop: maybe I should go to 1 $ or something because of possible FD
      Turn: Should probably have been a little bigger here as well. Like 2,2 $ ?
      River: Since he just called all the way I thought the chance of him having a flush here is high. The only thing that bothered me is that LAG-players often makes small bets when they acculy got a hand, but that's not of course all of them and since I didn't have so many hands on him I ended up folding.
  • 1 reply
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Flop: I would bet $1

Turn: I would bet a little more than $2

River: I would play c/f actually. Pretty weak maybe, but this guy looks like he isn't aggressive enough (or maybe smart enough :P ) to bluff this river, but would rather check behind with whatever he could be calling down. If he bets you're beaten here imo, and pot is too big to play bet/fold.. so I'd C/F

By the way, you can't call this guy a LAG... he's much too passive and doesn't raise enough preflop.