BU:
      $13.40
      SB:
      $7.60
      BB:
      $7.45

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, A.
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.4, BU folds, SB calls $0.35, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.90) 6, Q, K (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.80, SB calls $0.80.

Turn: ($2.50) K (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.00, SB calls $2.00.

River: ($6.50) Q (2 players)
      SB bets $4.40(All-In), Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $6.50.

(Most annoying hand today. Really really really annoying. Because he showed his hand...)
  • 5 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      (Most annoying hand today. Really really really annoying. Because he showed his hand...)
      That really doesn't help to get the impression about the villain. :P But as you said he bluffed you out, yea? The board is really nasty and the only hand that SB could probably continue and still not beat you on the river is ummm, JT? Maybe even AJ. Folding river is normal, imho.
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Im trying to get better at folding, as you can obviously see (if you look at my postings from yesterday) Im sometimes to aggressive and fancy for NL10. Though it was a hard laydown it felt right. Its just annoying when he had TT and said "thank you for bluff" and then he went on to lose his whole stack in a few more hands...
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Flop: No need to bet so much, I bet 0.7 (no big difference but in relation to pot there is a difference), flop isn't very drawy

Turn: OK

River: OK

Nh well played :)
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Well, you shouldn't feel annoyed by that, i mean, he's probably redepositing his BR every week with such "briliant" play. I'd answer something like "ur too go for me" or just simple "nh" and carry on. But if his words gets under your skin it's better to sitout for a while. :P You don't want to go on tilt because of some kind of donkey with ego over his head. ;)
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Well, you shouldn't feel annoyed by that, i mean, he's probably redepositing his BR every week with such "briliant" play. I'd answer something like "ur too go for me" or just simple "nh" and carry on. But if his words gets under your skin it's better to sitout for a while. :P You don't want to go on tilt because of some kind of donkey with ego over his head. ;)
      Nah its cool. As long as I know I did the right move he can say he did the nasties with my mother and I would not care.