About starting capital

• endrik
      endrik
      Global
      Hi, I really tryed to avoid posting this thread because it seems that lots of people are having the same problem but my friend suggested to do that.

I registered and passed the quiz, after that I sent 3 pictures, 2 passport pictures and one picture of a phone bill but I still didn't get my starting capital. In the ticket a received an answer :

"Dear endrik,

We have put you on the money transfer list already, so you should receive your starting capital very soon.
      Please check your poker software as well as your support tickets on our website regularly.
      Thank you for your patience."

It was on 22th March...

Should I write a new ticket or wait some more ? I would be grateful for any useful information.
  • 2 replies
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      It could be that you gave them a wrong username and not yours after you chose the platform you wanted to play.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello endrik,

I'm sorry to say this was a mistake on the side of our support. There was a problem with the transfer to your Full Tilt account (I'm guessing it might have been created with the wrong bonus code?) and they didn't inform you about it.

Please write a ticket to them. You can already choose a different poker room to receive your starting capital at (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform) and include the name of the room + your account name there in the ticket. They will then send it to that account.

Best regards
      SoyCD