Can't login to mansion poker now

• 7 replies
    • go6071
      go6071
      Bronze
      I can't neither. It just stays at "Logging in to the Poker room". Hope they fix it soon.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      For me it throws a message "Cannot contact to the gaming server. Please check Internet connection and try again. You can only continue in Offline mode. Sorry for the inconvenience. " My internet connection is working fine, I can login to other sites.

Edit:

Oh, what a crappy software. I wrote them through online chat and operator said to me to delete cookies and cache. I said I am using several browser, for which one? Operator - you must use one browser. I delete cache and cookies from all browser and it fixed the problem. Don't know, maybe would be enough to delete from one of them.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Yesterday I couldnt see my account info on Mansion during the double MCP period.

And the site booted me and immediately after, signed me in again, although it didnt recuperate my 3 tables, only 2.

Im staying away from that double MCP promo. I can only imagine what April 1st is going to be like.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Umm.. Am I the only one who still have this problem?
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kimber88
      Umm.. Am I the only one who still have this problem?
      just logged in without any problems...
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Damn.. Stars and Party work fine.

Well... That just means that Mansion ain't getting any of my money today :D
    • PokerHammer
      PokerHammer
      Bronze
      Is AOL your ISP?

I know that AOL has had trouble for a couple of months with ipoker. Something to do with blocking p2p software and for some reason ipoker is being treated as p2p.