This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Can't login to mansion poker now

• 7 replies
    • go6071
      go6071
      Bronze
      I can't neither. It just stays at "Logging in to the Poker room". Hope they fix it soon.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      For me it throws a message "Cannot contact to the gaming server. Please check Internet connection and try again. You can only continue in Offline mode. Sorry for the inconvenience. " My internet connection is working fine, I can login to other sites.

Edit:

Oh, what a crappy software. I wrote them through online chat and operator said to me to delete cookies and cache. I said I am using several browser, for which one? Operator - you must use one browser. I delete cache and cookies from all browser and it fixed the problem. Don't know, maybe would be enough to delete from one of them.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Yesterday I couldnt see my account info on Mansion during the double MCP period.

And the site booted me and immediately after, signed me in again, although it didnt recuperate my 3 tables, only 2.

Im staying away from that double MCP promo. I can only imagine what April 1st is going to be like.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Umm.. Am I the only one who still have this problem?
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kimber88
      Umm.. Am I the only one who still have this problem?
      just logged in without any problems...
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Damn.. Stars and Party work fine.

Well... That just means that Mansion ain't getting any of my money today :D
    • PokerHammer
      PokerHammer
      Bronze
      Is AOL your ISP?

I know that AOL has had trouble for a couple of months with ipoker. Something to do with blocking p2p software and for some reason ipoker is being treated as p2p.