This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hot chicks need help!!! A S.A Players blog

• Cakestick
      Cakestick
      Bronze
      Let me start by introducing myself...Im a hot chick who needs help. I play as Stander_ZA on Party Poker and i live in South Africa. Ive been playing poker for about 3 years now. Ive played on a number of sites. Collecting bonuses and building bankrolls. I spend alot of my poker time playing live but there is no beating the number of hands one can play online. So i often find myself falling back into the online grind! So i found pokerstrategy through another forum i post on and i took them up on their generous offer of $50 free deposited into the site of my choice and so a star was born!

Ive done abit of blogging in my time but nothing really long term. But im going to make a big effort here so id appreciate support and constructive critisism!

K so i received the $50 into my PP account about 2 weeks ago and after a few evening sessions im up to $109 playing NL5. My first short term goal is to get this up to $250, giving me 25 buy in's for NL10. I havent set myself any moving up requirements in terms of number of hands. Does anyone recommend i do so? I havent set up my HEM for PP yet so i need to make that a priority. Then i can put up some stats and get my life in order!

Sweet...
  • 7 replies