pokerstrategy elephant

• geoka1
      geoka1
      Platinum
      hello, i would like to ask about pokerstrategy elephant. i have 60 000 hands and i play only on FTP when do i have to create new database? or i have to create new database only if i will start play on the other poker side?
  • 4 replies
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      You don't ever have to create a new database but I tthink the option is there because after awhile you will start to accumlate alot of hands.. most of which will be from lower limits. Or if you play two different games eg (FLSH and NLFR) you could have two seperate databases to keep data organized. Also I think when you start to accumlate alot of hands some people say that the elephant start up time starts to take a long time to load... Though I have never had these problems.. the only time I created a new database was when I switched over from FL to NL I created a new database and deleted my old one.
    • geoka1
      geoka1
      Platinum
      im asking because yesterday i was loading elephant and window came up that i have to make new database so i didnt know what is it, i thought that my old is full, but after i fixed it just click ok on my old one and it worked...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello geoka1,

I have moved your thread to the Elephant board since I am not sure about this issue myself. Usually there should be no problem in having larger databases than 60k+ hands..

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • geoka1
      geoka1
      Platinum
      ok thank you